- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 162.8
- Total Fat: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 15.0 mg
- Sodium: 370.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
Parmesan Zucchini stick - Tab adaptSubmitted by: MATIGEN
IntroductionServing size is about 11 sticks Serving size is about 11 sticks
3 med zucchini
3/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs (any kid)
1/4 cup freshly ground Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
1/2 t fresh ground pepper
1/2 t garlic powder
1/4 t salt
2. Spray large baking sheet with oil cooking spray.
3. Cut zucchini lengt wise ( 1 1/2 in thick)
4. Toss zucchini in a bowl with the olive oil. (optional spray with CINB spray)
5. Mix dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
6. Place zucchini in plastic bag and shake to coat.
7. Bake 15 min.
8. Turn zucchini, bake another 12 mins. or until golden
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MATIGEN.