- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 316.5
- Total Fat: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 71.7 mg
- Sodium: 660.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 29.9 g
Deep Covered Baker Chicken Quinoa CasseroleSubmitted by: SASWOPE
IntroductionThis recipe is converted from oven baking to microwaveable in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. This recipe is converted from oven baking to microwaveable in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker.
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (raw, defrosted)
1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp onion powder
3/4 cup water
1 can Campbell's 98% Fat Free Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Rinse quinoa well and stir into soup mixture
- Place the Chicken on top of the quinoa mixture
- Cover the dish and microwave for 8 minutes
- Rotate chicken around since the outside gets done quicker
- Microwave 8 min the stir quinoa and chicken
- Microwave 4 min and stir quinoa and chicken
- Microwave in 2 min increments and check chicken temperature and texture. My microwave took 4 more min total. Make sure your chicken is tender and falling apart.
- Let it sit for 2 min after cooking.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SASWOPE.