- Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 121.9
- Total Fat: 9.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg
- Sodium: 71.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
Ultimate Chocolate Chip CookiesSubmitted by: FLOCAIN
3/4 Cup Golden Crisco Shortening
1 1/4 Cup Lightly-packed Brown Sugar
2 tbsp. Milk
2 tbsp. Vinilla
1 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Salt
3/4 tsp. Bakeing Soda
1 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Coarsely Chopped Pecans (If desired, omit pecans and use additional 1/2 cup of chocolate chips)
2. Cream Golden Crisco and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed for 2 minutes, or until light.
3. Add egg, milk, and vanilla, beating 1 minute, or until thoroughly blened.
4. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to creamed mixtuer gradually, beat on low speed for 1 minute, or just until blended.
5. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips and pecans.
6. Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls ( 2 tbsp) on ungreased baking sheet leaving about 7 cm between cookies.
7. Bake 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. Cookies will still appear moist when bakked. Cool 2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
Makes About 48 cookies.
Number of Servings: 48
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLOCAIN.