Spicy Baked TilapiaSubmitted by: BLONDIE164
IntroductionThis recipe comes from RecipeZaar Recipe #102964. It was so flavorful and delish! You could use any type of fish with this recipe. This recipe comes from RecipeZaar Recipe #102964. It was so flavorful and delish! You could use any type of fish with this recipe.
2 Tilapia fillets
4 Tbsp. Light Butter
1/2 cup dried Italian breadcrumbs
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
Tony creole seasoning, to taste
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
4 large mushrooms sliced
2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
1 Tsp. Lemon, juice of
2. Melt butter and then dredge filets in butter and the bread crumb mixture.
3. Place in a baking dish that is large enough the filets will not overlap (Spray your dish).
4. Place the mushrooms and pepper on top of filets. Pour remaining butter over everything. Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
5. Cover with foil and bake in a 350ΒΊ oven for about 20 minutes (check to see if fish is starting to flake easily, if not bake a little longer).
6. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until the crust turns a light golden brown color.
Serve with pan juices spooned over the fish.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BLONDIE164.