- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 57.0
- Total Fat: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 191.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
Low Cal\ Low Fat\ Low Sodium\ALL TASTE Tomato Salsa SoupSubmitted by: RUIZPETER
IntroductionA great spicy tasting lunch soup! A great spicy tasting lunch soup!
* Tomatoes, red, ripe, canned, whole, no salt added, 4 can
* Herb Ox Sodium Free Chicken Granulated Bouillon, 6.5 tsp
* Lea & Perrins, Worcestershire Sauce, 3 tsp
* California Vegetables, frozen, 2 packages (16 oz)
* Garlic, 1 clove (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 large (remove)
* Oregano, ground, 1 tbsp (remove)
*Sandwhich Toppers Hot Chopped Peppers 1 tablespoon, 5 serving (remove)
* Salsa, 1 cup (remove)
If you want chunky tomatos chop the tomatoes a little ... if you want it less chunky put tomatoes in a blender/food processor and chop only. If you want puree just buy Puree tomatoes instead!
Done deciding? OK! Add the tomatoes and other vegetables into the pot and get to boil. Once boiling put on simmer for 10-15 minutes. After that take off heat and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
After that serve and enjoy. Makes 12 pretty generous portions!
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RUIZPETER.