Salmon orange-teriyakiSubmitted by: PATSTTHOMAS
IntroductionCooking Light Magazine 2002 Cooking Light Magazine 2002
* Salmon Wild Alaska skinless bonelessTreasures from the sea, 6 oz (remove)
* Orange juice 12 oz Goya, 1.5 oz (remove)
* Soy sauce lite La Choy, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Rice vinegar seasoned Asian Country, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Honey pure Virginia Brand, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Garlic, 1 tsp (remove)
* Ginger Root, 2 tsp
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In baking dish whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, garlic & ginger. Add salmon fillets spooning the sauce over the fish. Bake 13-15 minutes or fish is done.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PATSTTHOMAS.