Huck Cake (Lemon)Submitted by: GENTLEROSE
* Lemon Cake, dry mix, 520 grams (1 box)
* Danone Silhouette Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt, 1 cup
* Vegetable Oil, 1 cup
* Lemon Jelly Powder, 85 grams (1 Box)
* Baking Powder, 3 tsp (1 tbsp)
* Egg, fresh, 4 large
* Lemon Juice, 1 lemon
* Sweetened Condensed Milk, 1 can
Beat in an electric mixer 4 eggs very well. Then join the other ingredients to the eggs, except the baking powder. Beat very well, and then add the baking powder and beat in. Spread a bit of margarine and flour (or sugar) around the edges and bottom of cake pan to prevent sticking. Pour batter into cake pan and bake at medium heat.
Mix the condensed milk and juice of 1 lemon after cake is baked. Pour mixture over cake while it is still warm. Let cool.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GENTLEROSE.