Pizza tortillas with shrimpSubmitted by: PATSTTHOMAS
* Cumin seed, 2 tsp (remove)
* Garlic powder, 0.50 tsp (remove)
* Scallions, raw, 1 medium (4-1/8" long) (remove)
* Cilantro, raw, 4 tbsp (remove)
* Tomatoes-Hunt's Diced Sweet Onion, 0.50 cup (remove)
* Kraft Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 0.50 cup (remove)
* Vegetables Asian stir fry vegetables Bird's Eye, 0.30 cup (remove)
* Flour tortilla Manny's, 4 serving (remove)
* Shrimp cooked and tails off Aqua Star, 10 oz (remove)
* Beans refried vegetarian organic Bearitos, 2 cups
You can substitute canned chicken for the shrimp and Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers or cheese of your choice. Combine tomatoes, shrimp, green onion, 1 tsp cumin and garlic powder in bowl and mix well. In another bowl, mix refried beans, remaining 1 tsp cumin and 2 tbsp chopped cilantro and set aside. Put tortillas (2 large or 4 small) on foil in oven on broil for 5 minutes or until crisp remove from oven and reduce oven to 400 degrees. Spread bean mixture on each of the tortillas and top with shrimp mixture and shredded cheese topped with remaining cilantro. Bake in oven about 3 minutes or cheese is melted. Remove and serve immediately.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PATSTTHOMAS.