- Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 202.5
- Total Fat: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 24.4 mg
- Sodium: 1,097.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.9 g
- Protein: 13.7 g
Tina's Bulk Chili Recipe (1 1/4 cup/serving)Submitted by: HOOSIERGIRLINDY
IntroductionThis is just a basic recipe for mild chili. Easy to fix, low in fat, and very tasty on a cool evening! This is just a basic recipe for mild chili. Easy to fix, low in fat, and very tasty on a cool evening!
93-96% Lean ground beef - the leaner the better
3 packets chili seasoning - mild, original, or hot
6 - 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
2 - 30 1/2 oz. chili beans (mild, regular, or hot)
3 - 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes
1 cup diced onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp sugar
3 cups dry pasta (I prefer macaroni)
10 cups water
2. Put ground beef in a 12 qt. stock pot
3. Mix chili seasoning, garlic, and sugar in with the ground beef.
4. Add tomato sauce, chili beans, diced tomatoes, onion, and hot water.
5. Heat on low-medium heat to boiling.
6. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Add macaroni and let simmer for about 30 more minutes.
Makes 32- 1 1/4 cup servings
I like to dip this into 1-cup serving deli containers and freeze it to take to work for lunch.
Number of Servings: 32
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HOOSIERGIRLINDY.