- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 93.8
- Total Fat: 0.4 g
- Cholesterol: 3.4 mg
- Sodium: 290.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 14.5 g
Spinach, Tomato, and Cheese Egg White OmeletSubmitted by: EAGLES17
IntroductionA quick and easy delicious breakfast! (Adapted from ReadersDigest.com) A quick and easy delicious breakfast! (Adapted from ReadersDigest.com)
3 egg whites
1 tsp. Unsweetened Almond Breeze
1/2 c. spinach, finely chopped
1/2 slice fat free American yellow cheese, shredded
2 cherry tomatoes, sliced thinly
Dash of pepper
1. Whisk egg whites, milk, and pepper together in a medium bowl.
2. Lightly coat an omelet pan or small skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat 1 minute.
3. Meanwhile, toss the spinach, tomato, and cheese together in a small bowl.
4. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook until eggs begin to set on bottom.
5. Spread filling over half of omelet
6. Lift up omelet at edge nearest handle and fold in half, slightly off-center, so filling peeks out. Cook 2 minutes.
7. Slide omelet onto a serving plate and garnish with reserved filling and black pepper.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EAGLES17.