- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 273.7
- Total Fat: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 5.2 mg
- Sodium: 1,168.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.6 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
Chicken and Bisquick DumplingsSubmitted by: JENNY9784
* Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (98% fat free) 1can
* Water, 4 cup
* Potato, 1 medium chopped
* Carrots, 4 medium chopped
* Onions, .5 large chopped
*Peas, Frozen, 1 cup
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Frozen, 1 cup kernels
* Green Beans, 1 cup
* Vegetable Broth, 2 cup
* Boulion Cubes, 1 serving
* Celery, raw, 3 stalk, large (11"-12" long)
* Milk, nonfat, .25 cup
*Heart Smart Bisquick (mix only), 1.33 cup (remove)
*Pepper, 1 tsp
2. Add cream of chicken, water, broth, seasonings, and boilion cube, bring to a boil.
3. Add carrots, potatoes, and celery and cook for 10 minutes then add in frozen veggies and simmer on low.
4. Mix bisquick and milk together. Drop rounded spoonfuls into mixture. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes. Cover then cook for 10 more minutes. Flip over the dumplings and cook for 10 more minutes.
Add cornstarch until desired thickness is achieved.
I simmered this for a couple hours so the flavors could really mix into each other. It was delicious!
This makes 6 2-cup servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENNY9784.