Apple and Sage PorkchopsSubmitted by: NMS252
1 1/2 tsp rubbed sage
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp thyme leaves
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp flour
10 boneless 4 oz. pork chops
1 tsp minced onion
2 red apples, small. Sliced.
1 individual applesauce cup
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Mix flour, all spices in small bowl.
Sprinkle both sides of chops with mixture.
2. Place chops in a baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, minced onion and brown sugar. Pour over chops.
4. Slice apples and place around chops.
5. Bake 35 to 45 mins at 350.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NMS252.