- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 165.1
- Total Fat: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 38.9 mg
- Sodium: 585.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 16.0 g
Bok Choy Chicken and Beef RollsSubmitted by: LADONAB
IntroductionDelicious, low fat and low calorie cabbage rolls, served with a lemon mint sauce Delicious, low fat and low calorie cabbage rolls, served with a lemon mint sauce
* brown rice (1 cup cooked)
* Ground beef, lean, 4oz
*Ground chicken, 4 0z
* Onions, raw, 1/4 cup, chopped
* *mint leave, 1 tbsp chopped finely
* minced Garlic, 2 tsp
* Pepper, black, 1/4 tsp
* Cabbage, or bok choy leaves fresh, 12 leaf, medium (remove)
* Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free, 1 cup (remove)
* Lemon juice, 1/4 cup
* Rice flour, brown, .1/4 cup
Cook the cabbage leaves just until pliable. Roll the meatballs in the cabbage leaves and put in a 2 Qt baking dish.
Cover with the chicken broth. Bake at 350 for about 30 - 40 minutes, or until meat is done.
Drain the broth and make a sauce with the lemon juice, rice flour, remaining chopped mint leaves and 1 tsp salt to taste.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LADONAB.