A Cheaters TiramisuSubmitted by: DTERMIND2LOVEME
IntroductionA version of tiramisu that's delicious, sinful, and not entirely like its ancestor. A version of tiramisu that's delicious, sinful, and not entirely like its ancestor.
* *Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 8 oz
* Milk, 2%, 3 cup
* Vanilla Wafers, 50 wafer
* Whipped Cream, pressurized, 3 cup
* Regular Coffee, .5 cup (8 fl oz)
* Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, .25 cup
* Strawberries, fresh, 5 small (1" dia)
* *Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, two 3.4 oz packages
2. Line bottom and sides bowl with wafers; drizzle with the coffee. Top with pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped cream and halved strawberries. Refrigerate several hours.
3. Makes 8 cereal bowl servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DANCINGRAVEYNS.