Thai Curry ChickenSubmitted by: DTERMIND2LOVEME
IntroductionA spicy and delicious chicken and curry recipe; serve with rice. A spicy and delicious chicken and curry recipe; serve with rice.
* *Canola Oil, 2 tbsp
* Thai Kitchen-Green Curry Paste, 2 tbsp
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 16 ounces
* Onions, raw, .5 small, minced
* *Crushed Red Pepper Flakes,3 tsp
* *Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 4 oz
* Milk, 3.25%, 2 oz
* Pepper, black, .25 tsp
* Cilantro, dried, 0.5 tbsp
2. Add cubed cream cheese, milk, cilantro, pepper flakes, and pepper; cook until cream cheese is melted and evenly coats chicken, stirring frequently.
3. Serve over rice. Makes roughly 4 1 cup servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DANCINGRAVEYNS.