Fruitful Spinach saladSubmitted by: SPECIALK005
* Spinach, fresh, 8 cup (remove)
* Strawberries, fresh, 10 medium (1-1/4" dia) (remove)
* Apples, fresh, .50 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per l (remove)
* Raw Pecan Pieces (Trader Joe's Nuts), 0.50 cup (remove)
* Parmesan Cheese Sargento Shredded, 20 tsp (remove)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SPECIALK005.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I made this tonight. Our organic delivery came in yesterday. It's great. I'm wondering if a poppy seed
dressing would work. (just love the stuff). I am also a fruit nut. I had an operation a year ago and in never ate much fruit before. Now I basically live on it . Anyway it's a make again.
Leanne - 8/23/07