Pumpkin MuffinsSubmitted by: GABADABA915
IntroductionMoist pumpkin muffins made with All Bran cereal. Moist pumpkin muffins made with All Bran cereal.
whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, Kellogg's All Bran Cereal, skim milk, honey, egg, canned pumpkin, cooking spray
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk - let stand five minutes.
4. Add the honey and egg to the cereal mixture. Stir in pumpkin.
5. Add the flour mixture and mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened - over mixing causes muffins to be rubbery.
6. Spray a muffin tin. Divide mixture between 12 muffin cups. Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. Test for doneness.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GABADABA915.