Vegan oven-fried mushroomsSubmitted by: NEWSUGARMOON
IntroductionJuicy with a delicious, crunchy coating! Juicy with a delicious, crunchy coating!
* Unsweetened soy milk, 1/2 cup
* Vegetable Broth, 1/2 cup
* Hemp or Flax Oil, 1 tbsp
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
* Red Star, Nutritional Yeast, Vegetarian Support Formula, 1/2 cup
* Whole White Mushrooms, fresh, 8 oz.
* Baby Portabella Mushrooms, 8 oz.
* Panko Bread crumbs, 1/2 cup
* Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, 1/2 cup
* Salt, 1 tsp
* Dried Basil, 2 tsp
* Dried Oregano, 2 tsp
* Cajun seasoning to taste
* Black Pepper to taste
Serve with marinara for dipping.
Serving = one mushroom.
Number of Servings: 36
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NEWSUGARMOON.