- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 332.5
- Total Fat: 33.1 g
- Cholesterol: 36.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,386.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.1 g
- Protein: 18.5 g
Mexican Cornbread Chili CasseroleSubmitted by: OSHEA75
* hormel turkey chili w/ beans (3 cans)
* *"Jiffy" Corn Muffin Mix, 1 box
* *Green Giant Mexicorn, 1 small can
* Egg substitute, liquid (Egg Beaters), 1/4 cup
* Milk, nonfat, 1/3 cup
* Cheddar or Colby Cheese, Low Fat, 1/2 cup shredded
Open cans of chili and pour into a greased 9x9 baking dish. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl add corn muffin mix, egg beaters, mexicorn, milk and cheese. Wisk to combine.
Pour over chili and spread evenly.
Bake approx 20 - 30 mins, until cornbread is golden brown and chili is bubbly.
(Its a good idea to place a cooking sheet under the 9x9 just incase of a boil over.)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user OSHEA75.