- Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 41.6
- Total Fat: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 10.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
Weight Watchers Chocolate Meringue CookiesSubmitted by: LKB2106
IntroductionOne point per two cookies. Each batch makes 44 cookies. One point per two cookies. Each batch makes 44 cookies.
4 large eggs' whites
1/2 teaspoon of cider vinegar
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2. Increase mixer to high and gradually add sugar until glossy peaks form.
3. Beat in vanilla. Add cocoa mix by hand.
4. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil and lightly spray with Pam.
5. Drop cookies by the tablespoon fulls one inch apart.
6. Bake at 200 Degrees for 3 hours, let cool for 1 hour
7. Store in air tight container
Number of Servings: 22
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LKB2106.