Blueberry ClafoutiSubmitted by: LARA_REBECCA
3 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
3 cups blueberries
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup cream
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1tsp lemon juice
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar.
2. Melt butter and smear 1/2 tbsp in a 9 inch pie dish.
3. Clean berries and pour into dish; smooth into a single layer.
3. In a blender, mix eggs, remainder of butter, milk, cream, salt, nutmeg. lemon juice, vanilla and blend.
4. Add flour and sugar and blend until thoroughly mixed.
5. Carefully pour batter over berries, then place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Cake tester or knife should come out clean.
Makes 8 servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LARA_REBECCA.