- Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 117.8
- Total Fat: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 2.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
Skinnybaker's Healthy Chocolate Zucchini BreadSubmitted by: BEACHBUNNYMOM
IntroductionThis delicious zucchini bread will suprise everyone because it is low in calorie and low in fat This delicious zucchini bread will suprise everyone because it is low in calorie and low in fat
2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
4 egg whites
1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar (you can use regular brown sugar)
1 cup applesauce
2 cups peeled and grated zucchini
1 teaspoons vanilla, ext
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
2. Grease and flour 2 9x5 inch loaf pans.
3. Microwave chocolate squares til meted, set a side.
4. In a large bowl, combine egg whites, splenda, brown sugar, and applesauce. Mix well.
Add grated zucchini, vanilla, and chocolate. Mix well.
5. In another bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add flour mixture to liquid mixture. Mix well. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
6. Pour in greased loaf pans. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick insertd into the center of loaf come out clean. Makes 2 loaves. Serves 20.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BEACHBUNNYMOM.