- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 87.1
- Total Fat: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 201.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
Single Serving Blueberry WafflesSubmitted by: EAGLES17
IntroductionDelicious waffles that pack a huge nutritional punch with blueberries and whole wheat! Delicious waffles that pack a huge nutritional punch with blueberries and whole wheat!
2Â½ tbp. Whole Wheat Flour
1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
3/4 packets Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
1/8 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze soy milk
1/2 egg white
3/8 tsp. Vanilla extract
1/8 c. blueberries
1. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, and Splenda in bowl.
3. Mix milk, egg white, and vanilla in another bowl. 4. Beat into dry mix roughly, so as to add more air to mix.
5. Lastly, stir in the blueberries.
6. Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and feel free to make your waffles as large or small as you like- you get to eat the entire recipe!
7. Serve warm with some fresh fruit or sugar free syrup, if you like. Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EAGLES17.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I doubled the recipe and used about 1-2 tsp of agave instead of splenda. Also, the first waffle came out looking shriveled and small. So I added 1/8 tsp baking powder to the remaining batter, and the second waffle fluffed up very nicely. The waffles had a warm, sweet flavor with a few adjustments. - 6/21/12