Judy's MIni MeatloavesSubmitted by: SASSBUCKET
* 1 egg
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 pound ground beef
* 2/3 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SASSBUCKET.