Company MuffinsSubmitted by: KATESMASH
IntroductionDelicious, healthy, good source of fiber! Delicious, healthy, good source of fiber!
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 large carrot
1/4 cup raisins
2 tbsp oil
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
2. Peel the carrot and grate it on the finest grater. Stir into dry ingredients.
3. Peel and core apple. Grate on finest grater. Stir into the dry ingredients.
4. Using a wire whisk, beat the egg in a small bowl.
5. Add the milk, oil and vanilla to the egg & beat to combine.
6. Stir liquid ingredients into dry, only long enough so all the dry ingredients are moist. Do not over mix.
7. Fill 6 greased muffin tins, 2/3 full and place in 375F. Bake about 18-20 min or until done.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KATESMASH.