Garlic Potato BitesSubmitted by: PRRRR4KITTYKAT
IntroductionMy healthy version of Garlic Fries My healthy version of Garlic Fries
Potato, raw, 1.5 cup diced
Olive Oil, .5 tbsp
Garlic, 1.5 cloves
Salt, 1 dash
1. preheat ove to 400 deg.
2. cut potatoes into same sized (approx.) cubes
3. place in a ziploc bag with olive oil, garlic (minced) and salt
4. close bag and shake to coat potatoes evenly
5. pour potatoes onto lightly coated (cooking spray) foil covered tray
6. bake for 30 min or until soft on outside, turning about half way through cook
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PRRRR4KITTYKAT.