- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 182.1
- Total Fat: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 53.5 mg
- Sodium: 482.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 5.0 g
Homemade Fluffy Pancakes (2 pancakes)Submitted by: DTERMIND2LOVEME
IntroductionPancakes made from scratch. Lots of mess, lots of fun, lots of taste. Pancakes made from scratch. Lots of mess, lots of fun, lots of taste.
* *Silk Soy Milk, .5 cup (remove)
* Milk, 3.25%, 1.25 cup (remove)
* *Vinegar , white distilled, .25 cup (remove)
* *Flour, white, 2.5 cup (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, .25 cup (remove)
* Baking Powder, 2.5 tsp (remove)
* Baking Soda, 1.25 tsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, .25 tsp (remove)
* Nutmeg, ground, .25 tsp (remove)
* Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
* *Grade A Extra Large White Eggs, 2 serving (remove)
* Butter, salted, melted, .25 cup (remove)
* Vanilla Extract, 2 tsp (remove)
2. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla to the milk and vinegar mixture. Mix well before adding it to the dry mixture.
3. Stir/beat the mixture until there are few or no lumps.
4. On medium heat, cook the pancakes. I used 1/4 cup of mix per pancake. When you get bubbles on top of the pancakes flip them. They should be at least a little tan on the other side.
5. Serve with maple syrup. Makes 12 servings of 2 pancakes.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DANCINGRAVEYNS.