- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340.2
- Total Fat: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 38.5 mg
- Sodium: 1,275.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 18.3 g
Chinese chicken salad in wontonsSubmitted by: MLE102286
Introductionadapted from hungry girl.com recipe adapted from hungry girl.com recipe
* Wonton wrappers (includes egg roll wrappers), 12 wrapper, wonton (3-1/2" square) (remove)
* *bagged coleslaw mix, 1.25 cup (remove)
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed (remove)
* *BBQ Sauce 1 Tablespoon KC Masterpiece Original, 3 serving (remove)
* *Green Onion (1 Green Onion), 0.25 cup (remove)
* Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing, 2 Tbsp, 8 tbsp (remove)
cook chicken and cut up into teeny pieces. I added Garlic and Chinese 5 spice to the recipe for flavoring. once cooked, add in remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. heat through.
I plate half the wonton cups (6) on each plate with half the recipe of filling. serve with a spoon for a do-it-yourself light lunch, or appetizers.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MLE102286.