- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 75.9
- Total Fat: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 74.3 mg
- Sodium: 167.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
Salmon Croquettes, Inspired by Alton BrownSubmitted by: ARAVAN
IntroductionA modification of Alton Brown from Good Eats' Tuna Croquette's recipe. A modification of Alton Brown from Good Eats' Tuna Croquette's recipe.
* 1 can Bumble Bee Wild Salmon, mashed
* 4 green onions, chopped fine
* 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 4 large eggs, beaten
* 2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1.5 cup panko bread crumbs, divided
* Olive oil, for sauteing
Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat until shimmering. Add the croquettes and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to a cooling rack set over a half sheet pan lined with paper towels. Allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ARAVAN.