- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 189.0
- Total Fat: 8.8 g
- Cholesterol: 57.3 mg
- Sodium: 79.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 15.6 g
Jeanettes Slow Cooked Chicken cacciatoreSubmitted by: DAVIDJEANETTE
IntroductionThrow everything in a pot and forget about it good. Throw everything in a pot and forget about it good.
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 3 cup, chopped or sliced (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped (remove)
* Carrots, raw, .5 cup, grated (remove)
* Mushrooms, fresh, .5 cup, pieces or slices (remove)
* Garlic, 6 tsp (remove)
* Chicken Thigh, 5 thigh, bone and skin removed (remove)
* *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, 1 cup (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, 2 tsp (remove)
It feeds five people, add with pasta or rice and you have a filling meal.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DAVIDJEANETTE.