- Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 183.7
- Total Fat: 10.4 g
- Cholesterol: 10.4 mg
- Sodium: 116.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
Deep Dark Chocolate Fudge CookiesSubmitted by: IDOSCUBA
IntroductionFrom Death by Chocolate From Death by Chocolate
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
12 tablespoons butter, softened (Not margarine)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. In a saucepan melt together the semi-sweet and unsweetened baking chocolates over low heat.
3. In a bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. In a separate bowl cream together butter and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, until smooth, beating well after each addition.
6. Add vanilla and melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
7. Carefully add dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture and mix until well blended.
8. Carefully fold in chocolate chips until blended.
9. Drop by 2 tbsps (each cookie consists of 2 tbsps dough) onto ungreased nonstick cookie sheet.
10. Bake at 325 degrees for 18-22 minutes.
Number of Servings: 36
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IDOSCUBA.