Raw Flax CrackersSubmitted by: EVELYNF
IntroductionBased on Raw Food Revolution Book Based on Raw Food Revolution Book
* Green Peppers (bell peppers), 2 cup, chopped (remove)
* *Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 2 cup, chopped (remove)
* Apples, fresh, 1 large (3-1/4" dia) (approx 2 per lb (remove)
* Shallots, 2 tbsp chopped (remove)
* Lemon Juice, 1 lemon yields (remove)
* Garlic, 6 cloves (remove)
* *Bob's Red Mill Whole Flaxseeds, 16 tbsp (remove)
* *Flaxseed, ground, 20 tbsp (remove)
put everything in the food processor except for the whole and ground flaxseeds.
Once veggies are processed add whole flaxseeds with their water and the ground flaxseed. mix well and let sit for 30 min.
spread thinly on dehydrator trays and dehydrate for 12 hours flip them and dehydrate them for another 12 hours (or longer for desired consistency). If you dehydrator has a temp setting set it to 105. You can also score them halfway to make them easier to break or just break apart when they are done.
Number of Servings: 75
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EVELYNF.