- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 319.5
- Total Fat: 11.7 g
- Cholesterol: 41.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,130.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g
- Protein: 15.1 g
View full nutritional breakdown of Simplified Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie calories by ingredient
Simplified Slow Cooker Chicken Pot PieSubmitted by: TTFN-JENN
IntroductionIn a rush, this is a GREAT meal that makes just as simple left overs. In a rush, this is a GREAT meal that makes just as simple left overs.
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 lb - 5 pieces Chicken Thigh
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (98% fat free)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs
- 1 bag (14 oz) Birds Eye Classic Mixed Vegetables
- 8 Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits - Butter Tastin'
- Place chicken in 3.5 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- In bowl combine soup and water. Mix until smooth.
- Add to soup mix onion and pepper. Mix; pour over chicken.
- Place celery on gravy.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- Place buscuits on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture. Increase heat setting to HIGH. Cover and cook 20 minutes
For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl or tart pan. Spoon about 1 cup chicken mixture on top of biscuit.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.
Great Stories from around the Web
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I freaked out a bit when I read I was supposed to add celery, pepper and water and saw there were no amounts given. I estimated the amounts of the missing ingredients and it worked out ok, but please check your recipie before submitting. I would have given 4 stars if not for the poor directions. - 1/13/08
I wasn't able to read between the lines and figure out how much of what was left, so I ended up winging it. I couldn't find cream of chicken soup with herbs, so I added my own seasonings. My version turned out great, but like I said this recipe wasn't much for directions. - 1/12/08