2 Ingredient Apple CakeSubmitted by: STARR12961
1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Can Apple Pie Filling*
*Variations - 1 can of pie filling, your choice. You can use the kind with whole fruit such as cherry, blueberry or apple -or- use a can of the cream pie filling such as key lime, lemon or my favorite coconut cream.
* Pour into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish
* Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes until set in center and lightly browned. I suggest a clear glass pan for this so you can watch it.
* I'm sure you could use a traditional angel food pan, I just never have
* This will sink all over as it cools so don't be alarmed.
* This is very delicious with cool whip and or fresh fruits and berries on top of each slice.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STARR12961.