- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 95.6
- Total Fat: 5.1 g
- Cholesterol: 12.7 mg
- Sodium: 1,161.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 6.1 g
Buffalo Blue Cheese Portabella MushroomsSubmitted by: LIZARD1280
IntroductionA little spin on buffalo wings... Vegetarian style! A little spin on buffalo wings... Vegetarian style!
2 Large Portabella Mushrooms
2 Ounces Blue Cheese Crumbles
4 Tbsp. Buffalo Wing Sauce (I like Frank's brand)
2. Wipe down mushrooms with a wet paper towel and gently scrape out gills & stem using a spoon.
3. Spay a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
4. Place mushrooms stem side up on cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle blue cheese in each mushroom then drizzle with wing sauce.
6. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until mushroom are fork tender.
* Serve over a big green salad, no need for salad dressing the mushrooms pack quite a punch on their own. You can slice them and add them over the top of the salad if you like.
*Tip* Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with non-stick spray for easy clean-up.
Fort Worth, TX
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LIZARD1280.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
My mouth started watering reading this recipe. I didn't have the portabellas or wing sauce so I improvised with large button mushrooms & Louisiana hot sauce. Still amazing & actually could be a great appetizer using the button mushroom size. Can't wait to try w/wing sauce & portabellas next time! - 8/10/10