- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 279.2
- Total Fat: 18.8 g
- Cholesterol: 1.2 mg
- Sodium: 709.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
Thai Noodles and Peanut Sauce- PSU Grain StudySubmitted by: NATUREHIKE
* Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 cup(remove)
* *Reduced sodium soy sauce, 1/4 cup (remove)
* *Red Chili Paste - Roasted (Thai Kitchen), 2 tbsp (remove)
* Brown Sugar, 2 tbls packed (remove)
* Lime Juice, 2 Tblsp (remove)
* Water, tap, .5 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* *Garlic, Minced (2 Clove), 1 serving (remove)
* Kirkland Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables (16 oz bag), 453.6 gram(s) (remove)
Heat oil in saute pan add garlic and heat for one minute.
Add veggies and cook until tender.
Add peanut sauce and cook until heated through. Served with whole wheat noodles or spaghetti.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATUREHIKE.