- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 246.1
- Total Fat: 15.9 g
- Cholesterol: 225.2 mg
- Sodium: 481.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 13.0 g
- Protein: 17.4 g
Greet-The-Sun Breakfast PizzasSubmitted by: AROCKWELL
5 Tsp Olive Oil
4 cups Fresh Spinach
4 ea Ole Mexican Foods, High Fiber, Low Carb Tortilla Wrap
2 ea Plum Tomatoes, thinly sliced
4 ea Eggs
2 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach, and cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
3. Brush one side of each tortilla with oil. Place oiled side up on a baking sheet. Bake until starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Divide tomatoes amd spinach evenly among the tortillas, leaving and empty space in the center of each for an egg.
5. Crack 1 egg into the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Return to oven, and bake until yolks are lightly set, 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking until cheese has softened, about 2 minutes more. Serve warm.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AROCKWELL.