Prosciutto Egg CupsSubmitted by: AROCKWELL
12 slices Prosciutto
12 ea Eggs
3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2. Spray a muffin pan with oil spray, then gently fit a slice of prosciutto into each one, leaving a good inch above the pan edge.
3. Use a tablespoon to add a spoonful of shredded cheese into each cup
4. Crack eggs into a bowl and beat with heavy cream. Pour evenly on top of the cheese.
5. Season with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle with chopped parsley.
6. Bake egg cups for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked as you prefer. Serve hot.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AROCKWELL.