- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 216.0
- Total Fat: 10.7 g
- Cholesterol: 52.1 mg
- Sodium: 542.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 16.4 g
Mel's Kitchen Chicken & Artichoke HeartsSubmitted by: NOMOREGODDESS
Introduction3 kid approved 3 kid approved
4 Chicken Breasts cooked & cubed
1 108 gram can of Black Olives
2 14oz cans Artichoke hearts quartered (drained)
1/2 Onions diced
4 large Carrots diced
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
4 cups Mozzarella Cheese
3 cups sliced Mushrooms, fresh
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
4 cups Brown Rice, medium grain
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1 tsp Salt
2. Spray two 9x13 inch baking pans w/ Pam.
3. Cook rice & boil chicken.
4. Use the butter to saute diced onions, carrots & mushrooms until onions are soft.
5. In a small sauce pan combine cream of chicken soups, salt, chicken broth & heavy cream. On med - low temperature heat soup mixture through.
6. Combine everything except the rice in a large bowl & mix well.
7. Line baking pans w/ brown rice (1/2 of cooked rice per baking pan).
8. Cover rice w/ chicken mixture (1/2 amount mixture per baking dish).
9. Bake for approximately 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NOMOREGODDESS.