- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230.6
- Total Fat: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 5.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.6 g
- Protein: 14.5 g
Vegan Sheperd's Pie (FAT FREE!)Submitted by: XKRISS6X
IntroductionA very simple, cheap way to make sheperd's pie A very simple, cheap way to make sheperd's pie
-2 Packages Ground Veggie Beef (About 2 cups)
-3 Cups frozen mixed veggies (slightly thawed)
-1 Package Instant Gravy Mix
-4-5 Large Potatoes
-1/2 Cup Soy Milk
2. Cook Until Mushy, then mash the potatoes with the soy milk.
3. In a baking dish, mix the Ground Veggie Beef with the package of gravy, and about 1/2 cup hot water, then even out the veggie beef so it covers the bottom of the pan.
5. Next add the Veggies, and even them out.
6. Top with the Mashed potatoes.
7. Bake for 30 minutes to 1 hour, covered, then remove cover and broil for 5 minutes to get a nice golden brown top.
8. EAT =)
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user XKRISS6X.