- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 195.9
- Total Fat: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 814.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.2 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
Butternut Squash and Black Bean ChiliSubmitted by: KNIT1PURL2LOSE3
IntroductionA delicious, warm, filling winter soup that is rich and thick and stick to your ribs goodness!! Makes the house smell lovely as well. A delicious, warm, filling winter soup that is rich and thick and stick to your ribs goodness!! Makes the house smell lovely as well.
• Butternut Squash, 3 cups, cooked
• 1 large can of Pastene ground tomatoes
• Beans, pinto, 1 15oz can drained and rinsed well
• Beans, black, 1 15oz can drained and rinsed wel
• Beans, red kidney, 1 15oz can drained and rinsed wel
• Celery, raw, 0.5 cup, diced
• Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
• Garlic, 0.15 cup
• Olive Oil, 2.5 tbsp
• Broth - Chicken - fat free 33% less sodium, 4 cup
Seasonings to taste. I added cumin, pumpkin pie spice, salt, pepper, hot sauce, organic no salt seasoning, bay leaves. I also added about a cup and a half of water as it cooked, and let that reduce during the simmer time.
I let this simmer on the stovetop for 2 hours, but it could've been eaten before that amount of time.
Makes 10 1-cup servings.
WW PointsPlus=4 points per 1 cup serving
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KNIT1PURL2LOSE3.