- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 548.5
- Total Fat: 34.0 g
- Cholesterol: 87.5 mg
- Sodium: 669.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 23.5 g
Dad's Homemade Cheesy Hamburger SkilletSubmitted by: CRANIYUM
IntroductionEasy to make and serve, with a lot of flavor, and a little bit of bite. Easy to make and serve, with a lot of flavor, and a little bit of bite.
Ground beef, lean, fresh 16 oz
Yellow Onion, coarsely chopped, 2 cups
Red Potato, diced, 4 medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.)
Garlic, minced, 3 cloves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 tbsp
Rosemary, dried, 3 tsp
Honey, 2 tbsp
Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce, 3 tsp
Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle, 2 tsp
Salt, 1 tsp
Ground Pepper (McCormick Peppercorn Melange), 2 tsp
Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 1.5 cup
Sour Cream, reduced fat, 6 tbsp
*You will need 2 large non-stick skillets with lids, or you can cook the ground beef first and set it aside.
2. Remove meat skillet from heat, drain fat, and cover.
3. In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil; add onion, potatoes, garlic, Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle, and 2 tsp rosemary;cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent.
4. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, honey, Worcestershire Sauce; cover and continue cooking over low-medium heat until potatoes are cooked through; approximately 10 minutes.
5. Stir the contents of the meat skillet into the potato/onion skillet and cook together for 5 minutes.
6. Spoon approximately 1 cup mixture into a bowl, sprinlke with cheese and top with dollop of sour cream.
Makes approximately 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CRANIYUM.