- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 202.4
- Total Fat: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 69.0 mg
- Sodium: 286.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 27.3 g
Zesty Roasted Chicken with PotatoesSubmitted by: MOONTOES1
* 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves( 2lbs)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/3 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
* 3 tablespoons Dijon or spicy brown mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 pound new potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
* Chopped fresh chives, if desired
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and garlic in large bowl; brush about 3 tablespoons mixture on chicken. Add potatoes to remaining mayonnaise mixture; toss. Arrange potatoes around chicken.
Bake uncovered 45 to 55 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with chives.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOONTOES1.