Lemon Cake CookiesSubmitted by: STARR12961
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
* 1 tablespoon milk
2. Mix together cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheets and bake for no more than 8 minutes. Do not overbake! Once all the cookies are done. Remove the foil. You have a no need to clean baking sheet.
3. To Make Lemon Icing: Mix together confectioners' sugar, lemon extract, and milk. Mix ingredients together (more or less to your desired liking). When the cookies are warm or completely cooled, place as much icing on them as you like!
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STARR12961.