- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 298.0
- Total Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 25.3 mg
- Sodium: 412.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 12.9 g
Leahs Quick and yummy pizzaSubmitted by: MOONTOES1
* 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
* 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
* 2 cups bread flour and 1/2 cup separate
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 teaspoons white sugar
1 cups hunts four cheese pasta sauce
8 oz part skim mozzarella cheese
20 slices of pepperoni ( 60g)
2. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. with 1/2 cup additional flour kneed dough 3-5 min, Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Cover with sauce and toppings and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOONTOES1.