- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 101.9
- Total Fat: 3.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0.4 mg
- Sodium: 10.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
Energy Balls with dried fruitSubmitted by: SFUJIMOTO
IntroductionGreat for occasional energy boost. Great for occasional energy boost.
- 1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (peanuts only)
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup skim milk powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (cut into small pieces)
- Mix the wet ingedients together until evenly mixed. Then add all of the other ingredients into the mixture.
**Tip: using your hands to mix everthing works much better than using a spoon.
- Once all ingredients are well mixed and sticky. Roll small amounts in your hands to form balls. The size of the balls should be slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Put into a sealed container. These can be left on the counter or refridgerated. Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SFUJIMOTO.