- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 376.9
- Total Fat: 17.8 g
- Cholesterol: 105.8 mg
- Sodium: 614.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 28.0 g
Chili's Cajun Chicken PastaSubmitted by: SSOLLIE
IntroductionDefinitely a savory indulgence. Can greatly reduce fat by using low fat alternatives to heavy cream and butter. Definitely a savory indulgence. Can greatly reduce fat by using low fat alternatives to heavy cream and butter.
4 Chicken Breasts, butterflied and split in half
4 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
4 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted (I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light)
3 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
1/4 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
12 oz. Ronzoni Garden Delight Penne Pasta
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken and Cajun seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
3. In a large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tbsp. butter, over medium heat, turning whenever necessary.
4. When chicken is about half-way done, grab a second skillet and combine heavy cream, 2 tbsp. butter, and remainder of seasonings over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
5. When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir Well.
6. When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips.
7. Spoon pasta and sauce onto large serving plates and top with chicken, diced tomatoes and parmesan.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SSOLLIE.