- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 309.7
- Total Fat: 14.3 g
- Cholesterol: 146.1 mg
- Sodium: 866.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 42.1 g
Fish Fillets with Green Onion-Lime ButterSubmitted by: HABITATPAT
IntroductionEasy, delicious baked fish recipe Easy, delicious baked fish recipe
4 Tbsp butter or margarine, at room temperature
3 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
1/4 tsp grated lime rind
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger root
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 pound spinach, stemmed, rinsed
4 fish fillets (6 ounces each), such as flounder, sole, scrod or perch
1 tsp salt
1 green onion, green part only, thinly sliced
2) Tear off four 15"x12" sheets aluminum foil
3) Mash together butter, parsley, lime rind & juice, ginger root and pepper with fork in small bowl until blended
4) Place quarter of spinach in center of lower half of each foil sheet. Sprinkle fish with salt. Place 1 fillet on top of spinach in each packet, folding narrow ends of fish under. Dot with seasoned butter and sprinkle with onion. Seal packets tightly.
5) Place large baking sheet in very hot over for about 2 minutes.
6) Bake packets on hot baking sheet in pre-heated oven (500 degrees) for 8 minutes. Serve hot.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HABITATPAT.