- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 199.7
- Total Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 66.4 mg
- Sodium: 537.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 32.1 g
Mushroom Chicken with Spinach and Cherry TomatoesSubmitted by: JELLY-BELLYMOM
* Mushrooms, fresh, 1 cup, pieces or slices
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes
* *Lemon Juice, 2 fl oz
* Garlic powder, 2 tbsp
* Chicken Broth, 1 cup (8 fl oz)
* Salt, 1 dash
* Pepper, black, 2 dash
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 16 ounces
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Spinach, fresh, 1 Bag
1. Spray nonstick pan and brown chicken and season chicken with what you want. until its no longer pink and nice coloring on outside. Remove and keep warm. Slice into strips if desired.
2. Spray pan again if needed and sautee mushrooms,onion, garlic and tomatoes just until soft and beginning to brown.
3. Add lemon juice and chicken broth.
Deglaze pan and reduce to make a thin sauce.
4. Add fresh spinach and cook til wilted.
5. Season with fresh pepper and salt.
6. Plate and place chicken on top.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JELLY-BELLYMOM.