- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 297.9
- Total Fat: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 5.0 mg
- Sodium: 243.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.0 g
- Protein: 31.7 g
Fettucine w chicken,roasted red pepper in pestoSubmitted by: GTNOVRIT
Introductionpesto recipe is seperate pesto recipe is seperate
Pesto (from hungry girl recipe)
8 oz whole wheat fettucine
1 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1.5 pounds boiled chicken breast (shredded)
2 cups sliced roasted sweet peppers
1/8 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
2. put prepared pesto (from other recipe) in large bowl.
3 Cook pasta according to package directions. reserve 1/3 cup pasta water.
4. whisk pasta water into pesto.
5. while pasta is cooking , heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
6. add garlic and cook, stirring until soft and fragrant.
7. add the chicken and peppers and stir until hot. season w/ black pepper
8. add the pasta and cheese into pesto and combine
9. add chicken and peppers to pesto and pasta, combine.
10. serves 6.
top with chopped fresh basil and crushed red pepper for some zip.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GTNOVRIT.